Now that this year’s frenzied Christmas is finally done and nestled in its bed, we can take a moment to settle down and look back on it all for a laugh, hopefully.
Sure, there’s still mountains of boxes and wrapping paper dunes that need to be dealt with, and gifts that need assembly or tech support or returns, and decorations to take down… okay, so maybe Christmas lasts a little longer Christmas day. Hopefully these ease the pain.
1. It’s always the dang box.
2. Half? Not even a quarter of it.
3. Uh oh.
4. Good one! *sniffles*
5. Fun for the whole family.
6. Safety first!
7. The miracles of modern technology.
8. Please stop. Just stop, Yoda.
9. Awww, bless.
10. On the seventy-fifth day of Christmas…
11. Ads, before and after.
12. The fridge struggle is real.
13. Plot twist!
14. The more you know… wait what?!
I hope you had a very merry Christmas, and are about to have a really happy New Year! Or at least moderately tolerable. Let’s not set unrealistic goals here.