We’re well into the holiday season, which I like to consider the best excuse to eat self-esteem-ravaging levels of food. Especially pie. So, I put together this collection of funny pie charts, because duh. Pun, anyone?
The good news is, not only will these “pies” not add to your already imperiled waste line, but laughing can be like exercise if you do it hard enough, which gives you all the more reason to eat tons of pie. Just sayin’. I’m here to help! Enjoy.
1) Don’t judge me!
2) The case of the vanishing shoes, part 394.
Bonus) Always a well-rounded meal.
3) Ah, the memories.
By The Oatmeal
5) Well-balnaced schmell-balanced.
6) I pity the foo’ who doesn’t get this.
7) It’s a tittle bit nipply outside.
By The Dad
8) Bandaids. Bandaids as far as the eye can see.
9) What is this “sleep” of which you speak?
10) Go team!
11) Remember when weekends were a break?
12) Try to get a little bit of it in your mouth, buddy.
13) Your eyes are turning yellow, kid. C’mon.
14) Cleanliness is next to laziness apparently.
15) Nom nom nom
16) Or just trying to remember an actor’s name.
17) The Great Pyramids understood at last.
18) Yo, Joe!
19) And they would have gotten away with it, if it weren’t for those pesky kids!
20) There have to be evil kitchen fairies involved.
By The Oatmeal
21) Relaxing weekend? Pffft!
22) I wonder how he paid for it all.
23) Jedi wisdom.
25) So THAT’s how it is, eh, kiddo?
26) Be gone, red dot!
27) Tummy lies.
28) An effort was made.