Having trouble watching the video? CLICK HERE!
Two things you need to know about this post:
1. You can win a rad Baby Jogger stroller.
2. The video in this post is awesome.
Well, I may be overselling Item #2 but seriously this Baby Jogger City Versa is worth over $450 retail and comes in any of the available colors. We never give stuff away, so ROCK THIS OUT:
1. The seat is reversible so that baby can face the parent or face the world. Unlike, us. We want to face a pillow for about 8 hours.
2. The City Versa can be folded using one hand no matter which direction the seat is facing. People however can only usually be folded one way.
3. The Versa’s patented folding method folds the seat within the frame for an ultra-compact size when folded. WE LIKE SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT STUFFS.
4. The available bassinet and car seat accessories take this stroller from the birth of your baby and beyond. TIME TRAVEL IS REAL.
::Note:: This is strictly a cruising stroller, not intended for jogging. Like us. We prefer to stroll.
Follow my adventures on Twitter and Instagram by using the Hashtag #howistroll!
Who wants to see a book on a Face?
I can’t dance. True story.
Disclosure/Disclaimer Thing: This is a sponsored post for Baby Jogger. This post is my own opinion and my crazytalk doesn’t necessarily reflect the opinions of Baby Jogger or its staff. Who are obviously smart enough to hire us.